Don’t let this happen to your business!
Owning your own business can be frustrating at times especially if you have a rogue employee who chooses to represent your company name in a manner that is unacceptable and dangerous.
This reviewer claims he tried to flag the trucker down because he struck someone else’s car and he got something more than he had bargained for as you can see (the picture above) the driver used some vulgar sign language.
Now whether what the reviewer has claimed is true or not one thing I know for sure is:
- The driver clearly has a company name on the door and still insists on flipping this guy off.
- He is double flipping him off without any hands on the wheel.
Ultimately the company hasn’t claimed their listing and either has no idea what to do or doesn’t even know they have a listing or an employee that would do this.
Don’t let this happen to you and your business!
How could this have been prevented?
- It could happen to anyone even extensive background checks, drug testing, and great resumes you can still end up with a bad employee so what do you do?
- If they had claimed their listing they could have responded to the reviewer’s review.
- If they were paying attention to their listing they would have caught this issue and could have addressed it.
- There is a high probability they could have this review removed because it’s not following Google’s Guidelines on reviews.
Just keep in mind we live in a day and era that everyone is watching and this very easily could ruin your business! So stay informed, be kind, and try to resolve any issues in a professional manner.